from our MINES TO YOUR projects
Mine to Yours are specialist purveyors of natural stone and porcelain products, of which we supply to the global project market. Our approach to project fulfilment can be best understood through our brand identity ‘Mine to Yours’, this communicates our business model, we are source providers, which simplifies the process, from our mine to your projects without the need for intermediaries.
Our team is comprised of over 100-person years of experience in the construction industry supplying stone and porcelain products for high end residential, commercial and leisure projects across Europe, the Middle East and United States.
At Mine to Yours we understand that every project is unique and should be treated as such. Our innovative full-service offering ensures that a client’s request and vision is always fully realized.
We have expertise in design, supply, project delivery and installation advice with fully qualified estimators, designers, quantity surveyors, logistics professionals and project managers.
Unlike many suppliers our diversity, experience and skill set allow us to bridge the gap between design and construction by providing seamless coordination with the client, architect and construction team.
From our own quarries and with access to tried and tested supply chain from across the world we are able to provide an incomparable service, second to none.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Ownership of quarries and exclusivity of stone materials.
- Access to a tried and tested worldwide supply chain including direct access to factories for all stone.
- Porcelain, ceramic and terrazzo materials.
- Hi-tech factories in Portugal and Italy handling all fabrication services for stone.
- Terrazzo and porcelain including CNC and waterjet cutting facilities.
- Provision of CAD drawing.
- Cutting sheets.
- Packing lists.
- Fixing details.
- Floor and wall build ups.
- Delivery schedules.
- Advice on suitability of materials and their key features.
- Supply of samples.
- Slab images.
- Testing and data sheet.
- Budget costs for installation and programme advice.
- Value engineering advice.
- Managing import and export of stone & porcelain materials all over the world.
- UK Storage facility with capacity for 12,000 pallets.
- FORS accredited vehicles to service sites and developments around the country.